Monday 28 May 2012

The White Midi


So, i've had my eye on this dress for a long time now. I'm obsessed with Zara enough as it is, but way back when I first stumbled upon (There was no stumbling really, I very intentionally went on to zara's website and clicked 'lookbook') this beautifully romantic white lace midi dress, I fell in love immediately.
Stunning isnt it?
So long story short, I bought it. Yep, after weeks of sticking to my purchasing diet I had a huge moment of weakness. This was one of 4 purchases I made that day, all of which I have convinced myself are necessary for my trip round europe. I mean, come on, this is meant for strolling down a St Tropez beach on a warm afternoon in June. I think it would be a lot worse if I didnt have it. Right?

However, I couldn't wait to wear it and so it made it's debut this saturday just gone at my sisters boyfriends 21st birthday party.


Me, Mum and Sister.





from left: rings llymlrs shop, Bangle Forever 21, Bracelet Thomas sabo, Earrings Vivienne Westwood.

Nail Polish, Rimmel in Black Cherry.
On my holiday I will wear tan sandles and nothing else atall. The dress will speak for itself :)
Thanks lots!.

No comments:

Post a Comment