Thursday 22 March 2012

What a lovely welcome home.

After an early start this morning I couldn't wait to leave uni and get back home to have the cup of tea I regretfully missed out on because of the inability to wake up on time. Anyway, my day was made marginally better by the sight of two catalogues on my doormat. 'SPRNG/SUMMER SEASON 2012' from H&M and 'SPRING TWENTY TWELVE' from Urban Outfitters. I was happy, happy, happy.

I think H&M is the most occuring brand in my wardrobe. Some of my favourite and most reliable pieces are H&M.

There's so much I want!!!, here are a few......

Pretty summer dress!!


Love this rose/wine colour!

Perfect summer throw on!
 NOW PREPARE YOURSEVES,
THESE TWO OUTFITS ARE UNBELIEVEABLE. I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE, NOW. PLEASE.





FAINT.



I see Urban Outfitters as a luxuary. I don't have the money to shop there all the time, but if i did, believe me i would. Each time i visit the shop i pick out outfits i would dress the windows and mannequins with. I enjoy this lots.

Picks I would buy at the drop of a hat.

I would pair with a bright pink wide pleated skirt and black chunky wedges.

Beautiful.

Yes please.

My favourite of all.
Thanks lots!.




No comments:

Post a Comment