Sunday 20 November 2011

2011

This year has been one of my greatest ever. I turned 18 in march and have just had the most amazing time since. I have also came to realise how lucky I am with a happy family and beautiful friends, i've also been given some amazing opportunities to travel which is fast becoming my favourite thing.
Summer brought the end of Alevels, followed by a last minute trip to Paris with two of my very good friends which was incredible. I had visied the city with family before but my love for it trippled after seeing it in a whole new light. Shortly after Paris I went to Barcelona for the very first time with my best friend Lucie. I had an unbelieveable experience, so good that I hope to live there for some part of my life.
My family holiday this year involved a rented penthouse in Plymouth, Wales. This was instead of a tour of italy, but i wouldn't have changed it for the world. Going to wales meant that my nan, grandad, cousins, chelsea, jake and conor, and my aunty could come aswell as me my sister, mum and dad. We had the most wonderful week of walks, swimming in the sea and rooftop drinking. Next I went to VFestival, it was a very memorable weekend in which I seen many artists I adore. Eminem tops the list as the full hour and a half felt entirely surreal. The end of summer meant back to reality. But for me, lucikly I had another chance to escape it when a friend of my sisters invited me and her to visit Madrid. I was a whirlwind weekend filled with sangria, sun and new fantastic friends. It's now close to december, a time for family and I couldn't be happier. I'm determined to keep up with both this blog and my lookbook, posting everyday my thoughts and outfits. Thanks lots!. ;D.

No comments:

Post a Comment